9.27.2008

Dresses for the Bridesmaids

The bridesmaid dresses have been ordered! I decided long gowns are perfect for a wedding starting at 5 pm on the first day of Spring. A friend of mine referred me to Renee Strauss in Beverly Hills, and the ladies at the shop were most accommodating making the entire experience a pleasure. I chose 6 different styles, 6 different colors, all from designer Jim Hjelm's collection. The colors I chose are rose, raspberry, primrose, berry, burgundy, and bordeaux. I can't wait to see how 6 different styles in 6 colors look on the bridesmaids!

1 comment:

Chelsea Valentine said...

Vanessa picked the most beautiful and suitable dresses for each of her lovely bridesmaids. I chose the dress on the left (but, I wore the raspberry color, not navy as pictured). Out of all the dress styles, this one fit my body type the best. Very elegant choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...