3.21.2009

It's all in the details...


My invitation was inspired by one I found in Martha Stewart Weddings. It was printed in gold and really sparkled. We carried the crown motif on to our RSVP cards and on the menu cards at each table.
A love note arrived with flowers and candles from my fiance while I was getting ready. He always sends me little "love notes" and this was a special one.



The Ketubah with our monogram
I found these Manolos at a Saks in Palm Desert over New Year's priced at $650 down to $183!!! Love a good deal!
I wanted all pink peonies (my favorite flower), but in March they're a little out of season, so my florist mixed in some garden roses. It complimented the monochromatic colors of the bridesmaid dresses.
My bouquet of white peonies and white garden roses. Simply stunning!


Dark pink, light pink, and white hydrangeas (my other favorite flower) were the centerpieces. I had long peacock feathers mixed in to give some drama. We also stood under a wrought iron archway filled with hydrangeas in the garden ceremony.
The cake had 5 different sized layers with 3 of my favorite flavors: Carrot Cake with a cream cheese filling, Red Velvet with cream cheese filling, Lemon with lemon curd and was frosted with Buttercream. It was so decadent and to die for! I chose fondant pearls to accent each layer and I found the vintage cake topper online!

"The Sweet Life," was appropriately the quote for our candy bags. Words to live by.


In lieu of take home gifts a vintage candy table was displayed for our guests. Chocolate covered strawberries and French macarons were also added to the desert table for them to enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...