9.15.2009

I just can't get enough Trellis!

I know, I know, I know, it's way overdone, over used, over exposed, over published, but when it looks this good, I don't care if it's everywhere! I want more!!! Kelly Wearstler sure knows a brilliant thing or two about pattern, color, and design and I worship her for that. I want to see my beloved Imperial Trellis by Schumacher in every color way imaginable, and I want to see a dash of it in every home - a throw pillow here, a powder room there, just about any crevice of the home that needs a little something special, this is the go to pattern...and if you haven't seen it already, you've been living under a design rock!

Design Tip: If you live in Los Angeles, I found a store in Downtown called Home Fabrics at 910 Wall St. that sells "Tango" which is a knock off of Imperial Trellis in the brown color way for about $11 per yard. I bought it for pillows in my house and absolutely love it and the price tag too!


Kate Spade's bedroom in green and black is so Kate!
Just a dash for curtains really adds personality to this space with clean lines. Love that little aqua desk and apricot accent chair!
A perfectly updated armoire looks oh so glamourous now with the Trellis back splash! I wish I thought of this!
It looks divine mixed with pink stripes and this bold graphic pillow!

Chloe Sevigny's apartment featured in House Beautiful is utterly smashing as the first thing you see as you are greeted in the entryway! This is pure visual stimulation! The vintage bike and black sconces are completely stylish!

Brown Design got it just right as the wall-coverings for a dining room.

3 panels above this sofa adds just enough pattern without breaking your design budget.

2 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

Trellis looks great in every space!

bridechic said...

Just stopping by to let you know how inspiring your blog is for me. I love the eclectic mix of styles here. I'm getting into the Autumn spell of making my home cozy and stylish again. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...