10.27.2009

Desk Envy

Let your imagination run wild in a little room of your own. This space is just screaming the words "create, create, create!" I'm dreaming of a little studio space just like this to house my fabric swatches, inspiration boards, magazines, books, jewelry that is inspiring, and fashion that translates into interiors.
I love this serene white writing desk/vantiy - the perfect space to house thank you notes, birthday cards, jewelry, and makeup.

Leopard carpet and Louis Chairs, need I say more? This space would be perfect for my mom, sister, and I to get together and work on all of our creative projects as a team (this is the muse for the studio of V +V...someday). Perfect for presenting inspiration boards to clients and holding meetings.
a fabulous desk and inspiration board from Domino
This glass and metal drafting desk from Williams Sonoma Home is perfect! Don't you just love the bamboo chair and the traditional wing back chair mixed with it to create balance??

How utterly simple, yet fashionably chic is this little nook??!! I just love the phone and rolodex that is sitting here, along with the mint julep cup that's holding pens and pencils! Add a clear lucite lamp and some artwork in a cohesive white palette and you're set! Who needs an entire room to create a space of your own?!

Love the orange, black, and turquoise going on at the Kate Spade store
This soft hue of sea foam green with black and white is so soothing and feminine, perfect for any lady with creativity on the brain
Black + White is always my go to for sleek, simple, and clean

Another great vignette from Domino...I refinished my own writing desk/work area to look like the one above and I absolutely love sitting down everyday to work on my little projects!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Loved it. I was so inspired by your "desk envy" blog that I am in the process of setting up my vanity as a desk so I can use it more often. Thanks for the inspiration!

Champagne Macarons said...

I am currently searching for a black and gold desk like the one in the bottom photo. Do you have a photo to share of the desk you refinished or have an idea where to find the one in the photo? The best I have found so far is the ebony Hooker desk from Horchow. It's lovely but missing the ornate gold appliques.
xoxo, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...