11.20.2009

Who's that lady?

Over at The Glamourai, I am inspired daily by this fashionable lady! I especially love her vintage Isaac Mizrahi black blazer with gold buttons! I loved it so much, I was inspired to buy 2 vintage blazers while on my R+R in Palm Springs (if you want great designer vintage, you don't have to live in a major city, just visit any resort town, where old stylish ladies run rampant and have since cleaned out their closets, you'd be amazed at the inventory and even more amazed at the very affordable price tags!) So, I found a black Yves Saint Laurent, with HUGE gold buttons for hardware, and a Complice military jacket with gold buttons, who was apparently a big italian designer in the 80s (at least that's what the flamboyant man working the register told me - remember this was Palm Springs - where fashionable men run rampant and when they give advice on fashion, I take note.) Total cost = $100 for 2 pieces, minus the cost of tailoring. I highly recommending investing in good tailoring, there's nothing like wearing a structured blazer that fits just so. You will look like a million bucks, minus the big bucks price tag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...