1.25.2010

It's my birthday week and I'll party if I want to!


It's the Age of Aquarius so let the sunshine in my friends!!! I know, I know, I've been a little MIA this month and rightfully so! Between the demands of work, fighting what seems to be the never ending cold/cough or whatever the hell is floating around, working on my new website (shhhh...you will have to keep reading to see what's next in 2010 for V+V!), trying to exercise (took a serious hiatus the last few months), researching areas to move to and seriously stalking good real estate deals, to making time for my family and of course my husband...there just hasn't been anytime left for this fun stuff! So, I promise I am back and what better way to kick off a comeback than with a party! That's right, this sunday I turn another year older, but certainly wiser and I couldn't be more excited for that! So let the sunshine in cause it's the Age of Aquarius!

Photo via Martha Stewart Living

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday all week! See you Sunday to celebrate! Love the new blog music.

deliciously organized said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you're feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...