2.27.2010

Birthday Wishes to My Mom

It’s your birthday, Mom...
(We're gonna party like it's your birthday, we're gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday!)
So I will raise a cheer!
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.

Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Mom, and I can't wait to celebrate your special day!
I love you...Vanessa


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thank you Vanessa and family for making my day special. Love the picture of the mommy and girl. Reminds me of us in our younger days with our long brown hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...