2.14.2010

Happy Birthday Miss Chelsea Valentine!


There's no better way to enjoy this day celebrating my sister's birthday than with a little trip away to The Parker Palm Springs!!!

Enjoying brunch with my sister Chels (in the red Tao Beach tank) and my mom.

Family portrait below: From L to R my bro, my mom, my sis, me, my hubby, and my dad

In case you have never been, I highly recommend brunching al fresco at Norma's. Be sure to bring your appetite because the portions can practically feed a family of 4 on one serving of pancakes! The french toast is dipped in Rice Krispies and can easily double as dessert, there will be no counting calories here today!!??

And once our bellies are full and the buzz has set in, it's sun and pool time...looking forward to a great day with my family!

My bro playing a game of croquette

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...