2.10.2010

Paris Dreaming


I'm off on my Vespa to spin around my favorite city in the whole wide world! Today I am Paris dreaming!
Before I start my day I'm going to stop by a little corner cafe for a cup of French pressed coffee (and maybe a cigarette or two - we are in France remember!) and then do a little blogging from my dreamy apartment with a window view overlooking the Eiffel Tower. (Seriously, can I move in!!??)

Later, I'm gonna pop into the Cafe de Flore for lunch and enjoy the people watching...


...the day wouldn't be complete with a few macarons from Laduree
...and then I think I'll hop on my bike to see where the wind takes me...
...and just might skip in the rain...

Before heading to my local corner cafe to order a bottle and a bucket of champagne...
...and enjoying my little day dream of Paris. Thursdays just got a whole lot easier...

1 comment:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, let me join you on this little escape! Janell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...