3.06.2010

Eclectic, but cool

Something is really speaking to me in this room! I don't know if it's the zig zag rug, the plush faux fur throw, or the pink tufted bed and hot pink bench, but I love it all! Reminds me of my room in high school. It was all over the place with every style I liked - I had traditional Waverly bedding (remember the yellow and blue floral that everyone had?), my modern art that I painted in Art Class decked out every angle of my walls, antique furniture, and lots of girly stuff mixed with just enough masculine pieces to balance it. The person that lives in this room seems just plain cool.

3 comments:

Chelsea Valentine said...

This room is incredibly cool. I love the juxtaposition of ultra ladylike and hard edge. Where did you find this?

Chelsea Valentine said...

I want to make my "bedroom" area like this. I love that zig zag rug and white lamps. My accent wall is already close to that greyish blue green. I need white lamps and a bunch of cool eclectic big paintings. Thanks for the inspiring posts!

kanishk said...

I love the juxtaposition
free internet jobs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...