4.07.2010

Bedroom Inspiration


This is it. I love it. Period. Right now, as you know, I'm on a gray kick. So, next weekend I'm painting my bedroom a lovely sophisticated and serene shade of pale gray. I already own a big gold mirror that hangs over my vanity (I just bought clear glass knobs for the drawers), I own a lucite ball lamp (purchased from Target) that will soon get a black lamp shade to go with it. Next is a white tufted headboard and a plush white down comforter to top it off! My antique dresser (that I've owned since birth is the same color as the one above.) I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Bedroom too!! Come over and do mine next....

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

I love your inspiration image! grey + gold is part of my current obsession! Show us pictures when you are done!

thanks for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...