6.14.2010

The Baby Diaries: Hot Mommy Car


In case you didn't know I'm 4 months pregnant!!! Hence why my blog posts for the last few months have been a bit scarce...I simply haven't had the energy or inspiration. I'm finally coming out of my haze and I'm officially in "nesting" mode. I've had a thing for station wagons my whole life. I grew up being chauffered around town in a big ole 80s family station wagon and I simply think they are still so chic. My wagon of choice (or estate wagon as they are sometimes referred to) is the E350 Mercedes Benz (or E550 supercharged if you wanna get real ballsy) black on black. They scream hot mommy or if you live in WeHo (gay man who is really into design)! Either way, I love the wagon, and it's on my list of things to buy along with a stroller, car seat, and all the other sh** that comes along with having a baby.

3 comments:

Chelsea Valentine said...

That car is hot. But, you MUST get it the black AMG E500 Sport Wagon just to be an even more ridiculous muscle mom car! Can't wait for the little peanut to arrive!

Sandy said...

Wow! 25 years ago I was driving a Pontiac "Parisienne" 9 seater station wagon hauling 4 kids all over town. Well, my station wagon days are long gone but just like a true Mom and soon to be "Nana" to my 3rd grandchild I am driving an SUV instead of a station wagon because there is always something to be moved from house to house.

The Glam Lamb said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...