7.12.2010

Love this living room...

This living room owned and designed by Patrick Wade (Sr. VP of Creative for West Elm and William Sonoma Home) and David DeMattei (group President for William Sonoma overall) has long been on my inspiration board of favorites. Although I am steering further away from browns these days, I can't help but stare at the utter perfection this room exudes! From the creamy couches, stately fireplace mantle, to the subtle zebra bench and decadent chandelier with black shades that I love, I can't help but imagine recreating this scene in my next place. It's cozy, refined, and just glam enough for that "wow" factor, but at the same time, totally livable.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I do too! So simple but so elegant at the same time.

Operation Style said...

Wow talk about love at first sight

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...