9.28.2010

I want this...

One of my Fall wish list items is a Burberry shawl. I think it would make the perfect cozy cover up since it never gets cold enough in LA for a huge coat. It's the perfect accessory to layer over skinny jeans, a long sleeve tee, and boots and can go from day to night, casual or dressy.

Which color one would you choose? The classic plaid or gray and black?

If your like me and a habitual viewer and avid fan of the Real Housewives, Mary Amons from the DC Housewives gets it just right! I think Mary has great style and pulls off the look flawlessly.

4 comments:

Design Blooms said...

mmm...would love to be curled up in one of those right now!

Lilacandgrey said...

Oh Me too!!
Love your blog doll!!

Leah said...

These are so cute! I am totally a black and grey girl!

Love the idea to pair it with skinny jeans and boots!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

Oh, I adore this look.. I love to be cozy :) I have the scarf, same as the first image, I think the shawl would be amazing in the black + grey! Nice to meet you & your blog! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...