10.22.2010

The Baby Diaries: Nursery Art





I've had my eye on these 2 little guys for quite sometime now. Katie Armour, over at The Neotraditionalist (one of my favorite daily reads), first introduced me to Eastwitching Gallery on Etsy and I have been in love with these watercolors ever since! You may have seen "The King of Fox Hollow" as one of Katie's favorites in latest issue of Lonny. I think either of these regal creatures would add the perfect Anglo touch to my little one's nursery. The print is 8x10" and I'd like to frame it and lean it on the little white shelf right by the crib. I'm torn between the Fox and the Lion...

If I had more room I'd buy a collection to hang on the wall...here are some of my other favorites...












3 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Absolutely love this collection... saw them at the neo traditionalist too. Good stuff!! Happy Friday lovely! xo

Sarah said...

I love the flamingo, gorgeous prints x

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Really diggin' the flamingo print... of course I have a little girl so I'm drawn to pink tones...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...