10.06.2010

I Heart Pamplemousse Design


While browsing through one of my new favorite blogs, Moth Design, I discovered a new interior design firm (new to me, but not new to the design world) named Pamplemousse Design. Delphine Krakoff, who I've come to know through the social pages of fashion magazines is the stylish French business woman behind the design firm.
Delphine grew up in Paris, worked for luxury fashion houses Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton, before moving to New York City to work at Ralph Lauren and Coach. Her innate sense of style and eye for collecting made the transition to establishing her own interior design firm in 2000 seamless.
Here are a few of my favorite shots of her inspiring work!



I love the aqua blue ostrich textile used on these Louis style dining chairs. I'm thinking of using a similar textile, but in black ostrich, to recover my pair of Louis chairs. What do you think of this look?

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the aqua coloured textiled chairs - they are perfect contrast to the bold rug! I also love love love the collage of pictures above the bed. So creative!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Courtney said...

Wow - there is so much to look at in this set of photos. The first one with the collection of frames over the headboard is my favourite; I've never seen anything like it.

Aspiring Kennedy said...

holy cow. this is too much. can you imagine living in such a beautiful home??

Erica Cook said...

Thanks for the shout out darling! What a beautiful post. Wishing you a fantastic day. :) Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...