10.27.2010

Pretty Pastels


I came across The Cross Design and Decor the other day and was quite inspired by what I found! Not only do they have one of the cutest shops that I want to visit on my next trip to Vancouver, but one of their latest projects is completely inspiring me to do an interior full of crisp whites, with lots of grays, aqua blues, and pinks!

Take a peek for yourself....


I love that they used a mirrored dresser to hold the TV!
I knew I should've purchased the mirrored dresser I saw on sale at Home Goods for $300 bucks a while back!

The living room is a gorgeous mix of ikats, florals, and bold pink. I think every room should have a chair that screams "Look at Me!" The hot pink is becoming my new favorite neutral, you really can mix this with any color and it looks good - reds, navy blues, turquoise, oranges, yellows, kelly greens, grays, browns, black...need I say more??

Finally, how dreamy are those blue walls, with a plush white tufted bed and floral pillows. I really am sold on all the pastels....now my problem is, can I make this work with the new baby on the way??? White is my favorite color of the moment, but I think it would get thrashed pretty quickly.

5 comments:

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Gorgeous inspiration! :-)

Annemarie said...

Such gorgeous spaces! Love all the pops of color! xoxo

Sandy said...

I love this post. Pink and aqua are the perfect accents with grey. As I write I am in the process of painting my rooms a light grey which will go well with my accent colors of pink, blue, yellow and brown. Grey is the new beige!

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about the white... Against everybody's advice, I boldly purchased white canvas kitchen chairs two months before I was due to give birth to my daughter. It's actually been surprisingly easy to keep clean! A handheld steam cleaner and a bleach pen helps keep the chairs looking good.

www.1sweetlemon.blogspot.com

livingwithstyle said...

Love everything is this post! Love the combination whites, aqua blues, pinks and the little sprinkle of sparkle with the Chandlier!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...