11.10.2010

Glamour Girl


This woman can do no wrong in my book. Kelly, better known as The Glamourai, is seriously one of the most uniquely styled woman out there in cyberspace. Not only am I a huge fan of her daily blog, but I admire her fearless inhibition for putting together the most imaginative daily fashion ensembles to complement every possible mood. You have to hand it to someone who is intensely creative and always coming up with new ways to express their own personal style.

Here are some of my favorites...











Images via The Glamourai

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I love her blog too. Such style!

www.1sweetlemon.blogspot.com

The Glam Lamb said...

those pics are so chic!

Chelsea Valentine said...

This chick's style is amazing. I love the blue silk blouse she's wearing so well.

russian women said...

I think it's just awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...