11.30.2010

Pastels for the Holidays


This year I'm storing the red (and dare I say burgundy - my least favorite!) decorations in favor of lots of pastels!!! We've even decided to purchase a pre-lit fake white Christmas tree from Wal-Mart (gasp!) in lieu of the fresh piney green Christmas tree that has become a tradition. What can I say, I'm 39 weeks pregnant and waiting any day now for this baby to arrive, and I just wanted to keep things simple this year.
More and more I fall in love decorating with pinks and aquas. They are so calming and peaceful and really add a pop of something special to a room. I just had new pink pillows made for my chocolate brown couch, which really pop along with all the pastel ornaments.
Note to self: next year paint the dining room this lovely robin's egg blue! Heavenly!
Next on my list is to find gift wrap in this Tiffany blue color...


Image via Apartment Therapy

3 comments:

Jami - XOimagine said...

Love these images! Pinning some now!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! So festive over here with the music and all!:)

CR Wall said...

What superb taste! Congratulations on your little guy! You mentioned you had used a tiffany blue paint for his nursery. May I ask what brand and shade you used? Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...