3.23.2011

Beach Pad Project: Chevron Rug

The Manhattan Beach Project is coming along nicely, the desk looks fabulous and the rug just arrived!  After searching the internet, I found this one from Milliken that is the exact color and look we are going for and it fits within the budget for a 5'4"x7'8" rug at just $165!  I was a little hesitant ordering off the internet, but the reviews seemed decent enough and I figured how bad could it be?  Well, much to my hesitation, it's much better in person than online!!!  I'm so excited and I'm definitely going to use this one again for future projects.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I ordered this rug for my son's playroom, but I never took it out of the packaging as we were getting ready for our move. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the rest of his furniture.

That Girl in Pearls said...

THANK YOU!! I hate rugs... I mean like, I HATE rugs. 99.9% of them are just beyond hideous to me, but I actually really like chevron rugs. Bookmark!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear that it's a good looking rug in person. I have read every review (talk about overthinking it) out there and am so sick to death of returning rugs (costly!). I want this for my entrance. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...