3.10.2011

Beach Pad Project: White Desk


I've been working on sourcing white desks for my client in Manhattan Beach and have found the perfect piece that I thought I would share with all of you.  Her inspiration is the Jett Desk above from Z Gallerie, although stunning and so cool, it doesn't fit within the redecorating budget.  
I stumbled upon this little number (The Josephine Desk) while shopping for wine and chocolates at Cost Plus in El Segundo this past weekend!!!!  My client absolutely loves it and I was stoked that it was on sale for $179.99!  Stay tuned for more fabulous finds and I can't wait to show you the finished product!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great price and find! I can't wait to see more!

Stephanie said...

Thank you, thank you for this post! I've been wanting to redecorate my home office -- trading in the current cherry wood for something more girly like white lacquer. Unfortunately, my champagne taste has to work within the confines of my beer budget. This and your other sourcing posts have been really helpful!

Stephanie
www.1sweetlemon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...