4.22.2011

Carthusia...what I'm wearing today


It's been a while since I dusted off my most treasured bottle of perfume  
Carthusia Mediterraneo.  I've been in the mood to be transported to the island of Capri where scents of lemon, jasmine, magnolia, and fig linger through the mediterranean.  


When Jackie O used to visit the island, she would often stop in at the perfumery and buy a bottle of Capri, her signature scent.


I've been to Italy, but never to Capri.  It's one of my top places to visit - I can't explain it, but I just have a special place in my heart for the Mediteranean.  How great would it be to sit here perched on top of the sea drinking Limoncello??  I can just picture the smells of the island in the air.  

My Capri will have to be in L.A. lounging at my pool, with sunglasses, beach towel, and rag mag in hand.  

God I need a vacation!

2 comments:

Beau lifestyle said...

Hmmm you have made me so curious about your perfume, and yes capri is on my wish list too.
Lovely post!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't tease me... I would love to go to Capri. I saw a travel special where Giada, (the cook), was in Capri and I think she may have gone into that exact perfumery. L.A. sounds pretty good to me right about now. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...