5.09.2011

Snapshots From the Weekend

My first Mother's Day was really sweet spending time alone with the Little B!  I took Barron and Sophie for an early morning stroll to Starbucks in Brentwood. 
We picked up some pink peonies at Whole Foods (my favorite flower).
 We spent the evening having dinner with my family in Manhattan Beach.  
 I was playing around with the Hipstamatic app on my iphone and absolutely love how the pictures look with the sun setting in the background!   
Taking pictures is so much more fun now with this app! 
My Mom (with Barron in the stroller) and my Dad in the background. 
...and the peonies made it to my desk.
It was a good day.

1 comment:

carol said...

What a lovely Mother's Day it was celebrating together on your very First Mother's Day w/ Barron! Special day, special moments, special people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...