9.02.2011

New Favorite Fabric Source

Connect the Blocks-Ebony
After searching the internet for David Hicks' La Fiorentina fabric, I came across this fabulous knock off at only $18 per yard from Spoonflower.  
charcoal dots
As I started browsing their site, I found many of my favorite fabric styles at nearly a fraction of the price the originals cost.  This spotted fabric is one of my favorites that I've been wanting to do for the bench at the foot of my bed.  It reminds me of Snow Leopard that Jan Showers uses frequently in her interiors.  It has such a glamorous vibe and I could totally see lots of gold and black used as accents with this one!  
warm pink ikat
I always love a beautiful pink ikat!  This is such a fun print that adds a comfortable element to any room and a punch of pink is so much fun!
honeycomb (navy)
I love a good graphic geometric shape and this navy color way feels masculine and mature to me, but mixed with a bright pop of pink in a room would be so chic! 
Zig Zag - Noir
Of course I love a black and white chevron so I had to include it.  I adore chevron, one of my first acrylic on canvas paintings I did in Art Class my sophomore year of high school was in this pattern and I still have it.   Every time I see this print, I get happy.    
wild blueberry ikat
This purple ikat is perfect!  Pair it with navy, yellow, brown, black and you have a rich accent for any chair you are recovering.  I want to do this on a pair of Louis style chairs with black painted frames or even on the bed bench.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the source! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Just joined your blog and I am so excited to keep comin back! I adore the dot fabric...been looking for something fun to use it on. See ya soon :)

Anonymous said...

I like to spend my free time by reading different web sites and today i came across your blog and I suppose that it is one of the best free resources available! Well done! Keep on this quality!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is extraordinary! I adore your work! Guess I am not as contemporaneous as your usual subscribers! I swear I have fallen in love with your blog... Incredible writing! You're an outstanding and talented person, keep up the individuality :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...