10.19.2011

Restoration Hardware: The Gallery

I miss West Hollywood (at times).  Back in the days when I worked at the PDC I used to walk down Robertson to the shops on Beverly Blvd. and just hang.  I rarely make it east past Beverly Glen these days since I work in Westwood.  So when I got the mega heavy new Restoration Hardware catalog for The Gallery, I was intrigued.... 
Once the flagship location for Williams Sonoma Home, the property has been converted into a one-stop shopping mecca for all things Home.  The back parking lot is now a stunning garden complete with hanging chandeliers.
Inside there are fabrics, paints, accessories, bedding, and furniture galore.  The dark gray and neutral palette seriously has me swooning!  
 There's an organic tea salon...
 and a fresh floral boutique...
 ...and of course, tons of beautiful pieces of furniture perfectly styled.
 This is by far my favorite room.  I'll take the giant chandelier and tufted sofas.  I seriously am eyeing the tufted Chesterfield.  
 ...and don't forget their bedding.  
I love the simple and clean lines of the sheets and duvets.  It's not fussy or prissy, and definitely has enough masculinity to balance the feminine lines of the furniture.  I am drooling over this bed.  I will definitely be making the trek over to WeHo soon to have a look for myself.

2 comments:

carol said...

Definitely looks like an "Field Trip" for me!

mandyface said...

Oh man oh man I wish this was where I lived. So much awesomeness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...