12.16.2009

Pretty Perfumes


It's that time of year again when perfume gift sets are in abundance at my favorite department stores. Take a peek at the prettiest bottles yet! Better yet, next time your at the counter, give yourself a spritz or two and have fun! There's nothing more transforming than a seductive scent to bring out your better self!
Chanel No. 5, need I say more??!!
Try any of Tom Ford's many scents laced with musk, tobacco, and vanilla.
Jo Malone is always a classic! I just love her rose and citrus fragrances.

I have Versace Crystal Noir in my own personal collection, the bottle looks beautiful on my dressing table, but the scent is to die for! I always get compliments on this one.

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I love Chanel no.5, have worn it for a long time. I try to get my refill in Paris, (just because) but this last supply ran out before I got back there. My latest is from a local department store, not quite as intereting!

Stop by if you get a chance, I'm having an impromptu Giveaway, jewelry for the holiday!

Janell

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

hum, "intereting"...that is an "interesting" word. Like always, I need to slow down!

Janell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...