12.15.2009

Winter Wonderland

Every time I see a white Christmas tree (also known as flocked...that word always makes me crack up) I make a secret promise to myself that my next tree will be white! When the time finally arrives, my husband and I are usually in such a hurry to get everything done that I forget about the flocked tree, until I see one and get green with envy. Emily over at Perfectly Put Together recently showed these gorgeous pics of the perfect white tree!
Again, I just can't get enough of the brightly colored pastel ornaments dazzling in the white tree, they truly pop! I'm also seeing a trend here of beautiful wreaths with big bows hanging from antique gold mirrors...just lovely! Doesn't this room just make you want to drink hot toddies with your best girlfriends, open gifts, and gab!!?? I'm dreaming of a living room like this right now...the perfect winter wonderland!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I remember years ago Dad always insisted on buying a flocked tree. It was pretty messy carrying it in the house but once it was up it was beautiful. Hope some day you can have that "flocked" tree in your home.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout! So happy I found your blog..it's great!
Have a lovely holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...