6.01.2010

Aquamarine + Pink

There's nothing more calming or pleasing to the eye than (my favorite colors) aquamarine and pink. I feel inspired to re-style my vanity with these colors, which isn't a hard task to do considering I own so many pieces of aquamarine jewelry. On my vanity re-style checklist: fresh pink peonies, lots of perfume bottles, a graphic print scarf, colorful bangles stashed in a pretty antique dish, a candle, and of course beautiful thank you notes easily accessible for writing a quick little love note.

2 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

They're just perfect!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, this vanity is just DIVINE! Love the colors and the peek of the black bamboo mirror, I'd feel so pretty sitting here!! Janell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...