6.04.2010

My dream starter house...

A couple nights a week my husband and I like to take walks through the back streets of our sleepy Brentwood neighborhood. We always pass by this house and I think it would be the perfect starter house for us! Well, it just went on the market and for a cool $1,325,000 you can have this 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1700 sq. ft home right off Montana Avenue by the Brentwood Country Club!
I can imagine having year long BBQs on this patio and entertaining outdoors all the time! How perfect does the teak furniture look!!?? You can't beat the mild Mediterranean weather complete with the smell of fruit trees and beachy breezes that comes with living on the West Side. It even comes with a guest house that would be perfect for a little design studio! Sigh...a girl can dream!

1 comment:

daily mix LA said...

adorable!

www.dailymixla.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...