6.06.2010

Fabulous Find: Kelly Wearstler Bench!!!

This morning while sipping my coffee, I decided to cruise Craigslist to see if there was anything interesting. I've been searching for a white farmhouse table and instead was stopped dead in my tracks when I found...score...a Kelly Wearstler bench for the foot of my bed from the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood!!! I quickly searched the Chamberlain to see other pics and found one of the rooms, and there was the actual bench!



So my husband and I quickly drove over to Hotel Surplus in Van Nuys, CA where they were selling about 30 of them for $130 a pop! After inspecting the quality (each one had light stains from wear and tear) I decided on the perfect one that had no stains. My husband bargained it down to $90 bucks plus tax! Not bad for a bench that is the perfect accent color for our room, complete with silver nail head trim, that requires no paint or fabric recovery (at least not till we move)! I'm so proud of my little weekend find! Take a peek of it in my room...





Here's a close up of the silver nail head trim!

My dresser that I have owned since birth is where I store all my perfumes and my favorite candle in black glass from my client Dayna Decker! More on that later...



My vanity is constantly in the works, but I am slowly adding aqua and pink and just this weekend I hung this gold mirror purchased from IKEA. It definitely looks more expensive than IKEA!!!

7 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

What a fabulous deal!! I tell you nothing like this shows up on craigslist in my area!! Janell

Sandy said...

What a fabulous bench! Exactly what you were looking for to place at the foot of your bed. Good find!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

TOTAL score!! Oh my how I love craigslist :)

-julie

Unknown said...

What a find! Lucky you.. it looks gorgeous in your home! xx

deliciously organized said...

Total score! It looks lovely in your room!

Unknown said...

What a lovely bench! Have a sweet day!

katie nicholl said...

Hi!

I am searching for a bench similar to that!!! I am so happy you found such a gorgeous piece. Can you tell me the name of the fabric used?

Thanks!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...