7.31.2010

Love Candy


I've had the idea of hanging a piece of art in my nursery for years now that simply said the word "love." I was first inspired by a piece I saw by Jonathan Adler (except it was all in rainbows) and I LOVED it! Since I plan on mixing antiques with modern elements these Love Candy prints I found by the super talented Jen over at Made By Girl are just perfect! And to top it off, she just added Blu Raspberry, which is the perfect shade for my aquamarine inspired boy's nursery!!!
...although I really am loving the Bubble Gum pink too, maybe it would be a sweet compliment to all the aqua???



Madly in love with the Blue Steel, neutrals never go out of style for me.



Here are a few of my other favorites! It's so hard to choose just one!






I highly recommend you stop by her online store and shop for yourself...you will love the eye candy!


3 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Vanessa,
Thank you so much for posting about my work (Made by Girl)! I will definitely include you in an upcoming thank you post! OXOX

debra@dustjacket said...

I will check out her store, I cannot pick a fav they all look great.

Thanks so much for the music comment, so pleased you liked it.
xxx Dj

carol said...

Love the "love" themed artwork idea! Inspired....great for the nursery! MIL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...