8.03.2010

Turquoise + Gold

I can never seem to get enough of this color combo these days - I love it so much I'm even doing my nursery in this color! How utterly chic would it be to own one of Elizabeth's Showers aquamarine stunners??!!

...And I especially love the gold and diamond setting of this one! I think it would make a really nice "push present" hint hint to my husband!



I'm seriously inspired to do a whole room around this color combo! I could put one of these pieces on and never take it off - I'm really lost in their beauty!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I absolutely love these colors together, turquoise and gold. The nursury is going to be adorable in this combo.

Beckerman Girls said...

I LOVE these colors together too!! They are so beachy and would amazing colors for a luxury hotel in Miami, wouldn't it?!!! So Kelly Wearstler styles! LOVE!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

Nadine2point0 said...

Love the lack of silver here - so nice to see turquoise with gold. That last ring is stunning....want!

Cindy said...

I LOVE elizabeth showers jewelry! They have great sales on their website
www.elizabethshowers.com

Thanks for the great posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...