8.23.2010

Brown Inspired

I'm feeling inspired by brown again after many months of obsessing over gray and black. Maybe it's because Fall is right around the corner, or I just haven't seen it lately, but brown really is a neutral that can't be beat. Here are some of my favorite inspiring brown rooms...

Room designed by Jan Showers
Loving the brown leather couch and the different textures of fur and animal prints that look so cozy and chic at the same time!

Since I am currently loving anything paisely, this room is my perfect Fall inspiration! Love, love, love the gold frames, brown throw pillows, and rich dark accents. So glam and so comfortably casual at the same time.

Image via A Perfect Gray blog

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh brown is my favorite decorating color for fall! So cozy!
Great post!

Luvs!

Sarah said...

Hi! I've just discovered your lovely blog, can't believe I haven't found it earlier. Off to have a look around now :)

Nadine2point0 said...

We've gone a bit chocolate crazy ourselves lately, but we love it!

Michelle said...

pretty, I love a good brown wall. My bedroom is brown, and whenever I think I will re-paint it, it charms me again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...