9.20.2010

Business Card

To complement the new look and design of my website, I am in the process of having business cards designed. I would like to incorporate one of these designs on the backside of the card. I am going to use white card stock with 2 colors for fonts: charcoal gray and coral pink.
Which design do you like better? Imperial Trellis...one of my all-time favorite designs that I use frequently either with fabrics or wallcoverings. I just love this pattern!

Or a greek key trim a la Jonathan Adler?? I think this is modern and classic at the same time and a good calling card.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Imperial Trellis. Love the grey :)

Sarah said...

Imperial trellis, can't go wrong!

carol said...

Imperial Trellis....very classy!

Anonymous said...

Trellis! It's a fun re-make of the Greek one shown below. Not commonly seen.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Trellis! :)))


www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Erica Cook said...

Love the trellis too... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...