9.16.2010

Hawken's Nursery

I came across this adorable nursery while searching for inspiration online and thought I would share it with all of you! Not only do I love the clean and modern white palette, but the mix of different furniture pieces and the gray stripes on the walls have me swooning!
The designer of this little newborn baby boy's nursery is his mommy, Lindsay Anyon Brier, of Anyon Interior Design in San Francisco, CA.

To learn more about the details of the furniture please look here.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

So peaceful :) I may have to steal the horizontal stripe idea - love the light grey!

Sandy said...

Baby Hawken has a beautiful nursery. Lucky little guy!

Chelle said...

I love the horizontal stripes on the wall, such a great idea. So calm and tranquil, but very chic (for a nursery!) and great inspiration. Love!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Stephanie said...

Love this nursery! The color scheme is completely unexpected. It's chic and whimsical without being overly juvenile.

www.1sweetlemon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...