9.03.2010

Ibiza Dreaming...

It's hard to believe 3 years ago around this time I was traveling with my best single gal pal through London and Barcelona en route to soak up the summer sun and dance the nights away in Ibiza...






...Now we are both married and I have a baby on the way. It's funny to look back at the chapter's of ones life and to see how far we've come and changed. I've lived 6 of my 9 lives, so the other 3 I am holding on to with dear life. Here's to the end of summer and the halcyon days of yore!

2 comments:

bridechic said...

Just wanted to stop off here and congratulate you on such gorgeous interiors. The BH Apartment is awesome. You're right up there with AD and Metropolitan Home . . .

Chelle said...

Pretty! Love the lace detailing in the first picture. It always is kind of bitter sweet to reminisce on past memories and to see how far things have come and changed.

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...