10.11.2010

Push Present: Signet Ring

I have always loved a classic signet ring. The first one I received was my Senior Class ring in white gold from Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy (in La Canada Flintridge, CA) that I still wear on my right hand middle ring finger. I get countless compliments on it and even though I have been out of high school for 16 years, I love wearing it and it's still in style!

So, last week when my very sweet husband took me to Tiffany to see if I liked the signet ring as a push present, I replied that "I would absolutely love one, especially since we are having a boy!" It's classic, has a masculine quality, and it's something I would wear daily as a reminder of my husband and my little boy.

To complete the ring I want my little baby' boy's monogram engraved on top and his birth date on the inside. Now, I just need to decide on a monogram. I think I'm leaning more toward the script.

5 comments:

ashley // chasing heartbeats said...

what a sweet idea! I love the script!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

oh, yes- the script is so cute for a little boy.

i didn't realize you were expecting. congratulations!!

and re: building the readership... hmm, i commented alot, tried to do blog swaps, had FabK re design my site... and just blogged about as un-talked about/interesting things as I could think of.... :) i have no doubt yours will keep growing!!!

JMW said...

Just came across your blog - great site! My senior ring was a signet and I graduated from Sacred Heart Academy! Congrats on the new baby boy - best of luck to both of you. Love my two push prizes my hubby gave to me - eternity bands. :)

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love signet rings too. My husband also bought me(with a little hinting)a beautful signet ring. I wear it on my right pinkie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...