11.17.2010

The Baby Diaries: My Baby Belly


I'm happy to say, I am 37 weeks pregnant and can't wait to soon meet my little baby boy! It's all seemed to fly by so quickly, yet it feels like forever since I haven't had a little person growing inside of me.

My wedding photographer Kimberlee Miller took these shots of me at 8 months pregnant and I was so excited to get the pictures back! I feel she really captured the peaceful, serene, and calm feelings that I have experienced during this time.


I feel very lucky and so blessed that this process has been a very happy and enjoyable one.

I also feel like this is the calm before the storm...to be continued!

7 comments:

carol said...

Wonderful pictures of a beautiful lady at a very special time! Classy and special! Can't wait to meet him!

The Glam Lamb said...

lovely pictures! congrats congrats congrats!

Vanessa Greenway said...

That's fabulous! You look gorgeous! Blessings to you and your baby boy. Vanessa

Sarah said...

What beautiful pictures Vanessa, such an amazing tome. You look absolutely gorgeous "yummy mummy".

I've added you to a little blog game on my blog "about me" if you'd like to participate. If not, no problem at all xx

cathy hodges said...

You look amazing my friend! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet him! lot's of love to you!

Chelsea Valentine said...

The photo shoot turned about amazing! I'm not surprised, you are radiant pregnant. What great memories to have for years to come.

spunkyduckling said...

Your navel in the pic hasn't come out at 36 weeks? Wow! By the time I was eight weeks the thing was popping out already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...