11.15.2010

Iman Home Fabrics

A few days ago, while on my lunch break at work, I got the urge to cruise F&S Fabrics (my favorite store!) on Pico Blvd. in West LA. In search of the perfect pink fabric to recover some pillows on my chocolate brown couch (I will post pics soon!), I immediately became distracted by all the new inventory that arrived. One in particular that really caught my eye were the Iman Home Fabrics.
This peacock feather number was my favorite! The kelly greens and purples really made a statement. It also comes in a robin's egg blue, light green, and yellow color way that is stunning, yet understated! I'm dying to have a headboard or bench for the foot of a bed done in this pattern!

I always love a good lattice print...

...I think the green, blue, and of course black are my favorites.

This blue ikat was just lovely in person and the touch and feel of this fabric was simply luxurious!



Iman Home Fabrics are the perfect combination of chic, exotic, modern, yet have just enough traditional elements to transition to many different interiors.

Images via Calico Corners

2 comments:

The Glam Lamb said...

seriously!?! great minds think alike!! I posted about Imans fabric too!! our tastes are sooo similar, it makes me laugh! http://theglamlamb.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-fabric-crush.html
I am loving that peacock turq/purple one too... I am considering that fabric for the chair thats going to my foyer.
Hope you have a great week!
xoxoxo
hals

{COZAMIA} said...

Oh nice, she has great taste, I love the peacock print too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...