2.23.2011

Organized: Jewelry

I've been on an organization kick these days and the focus has been my vanity area.  I LOVE accessories and have accumulated quite the collection, however organizing them is another story.  I keep seeing trays, trays, and more trays as a great way to neatly display pieces.  I even read that Miles Redd uses tons of trays all over the house to keep trinkets and items in neat little stacks.  Well, I'm taking his advice and trays have become my new best friend.  

I love the way this gal used cups and saucers to hold earrings and bracelets!  Such a clever way to show off your favorite pieces! (I wish I could remember where I found these pics!)  

Notice the sunglasses in the mint julep cup!  Love that!!!  Getting ready just got a whole lot easier!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So beautiful, some people just have the knack!

Erica Cook said...

This is so lovely! Happy Friday! xo

FashionJazz said...

This is stunning! Love it! : )

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...