2.28.2011

To Stripe or Not to Stripe?

 I've been working on re-styling and cleaning out my office.  In the process I've decided my lamp needs to be re-vamped.  Apparently Target no longer sells black lamp shades, or least ones in West L.A., so I hit Lamps Plus and found this black and white striped one that was in the clearance aisle!  I love the graphic print, but can't decide if it really works or not in this space?  My preference would be to find a second striped one and use them as a pair on my mirrored Borghese Buffet, but unfortunately they are out of stock and I really don't have the patience to search for one!
Here is the original boring white lamp shade that I started with.  

Question for you dear readers: do I keep the white shade, hold off and keep searching for a black one, or go with the black and white stripe???  


6 comments:

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I, personally, love the stripes!

Unknown said...

Stripes! Way better than the boring white and if it it was on clearance even better.

Beck said...

Keep the stripes! I love it!

Sandy said...

I like the stripes also. Adds a different element to the room.

Table Couture said...

Stripes stripes stripes!!!!!!
add a twist to the armuar'e!

smiles,

sara
Table Couture

Marie said...

Go for the stripes, looks good! xoxo Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...