5.02.2011

Music is My Boyfriend

I want to buy a turntable, receiver and amplifier just like this.  See, I grew up listening to my dad's record collection and lately I've been wanting to hear all that old music.  Now granted, I have most of it downloaded on iTunes, but it's just not the same.  
I miss moving my fingers through the albums and looking at the cool art work.  I felt more connected to the artists when I could see a physical album vs. nowadays quickly downloading a song, only to really never play it again.  I used to play albums over and over and over again with my friends.  I miss that. 
    
Here are some of my personal favorites that I want in the collection...















2 comments:

Sandy said...

Can't wait to get our turntable up and running at our new place to introduce the grandkids to our music just like their parents listened to years ago growing up.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your vinyl pics. So rad! : ) And also love the music mix I get to listen to when I'm on your blog. So fun! XO, Shannon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...