5.04.2011

Where I'm at Today: Hustle Up

Today I'm guest blogging over on Shannon Flaherty's HUSTLE UP!!! I met Shannon through my day job as a Creative Recruiter. She is a Copywriter for the fashion brand Bebe and I help find her really talented creatives to freelance for various in-house projects. Shannon is a lot of fun! She has a big personality and when we started chatting more in depth, I found out that we have a lot in common in terms of our career goals, what we want to accomplish in life, our interests, and that we both write blogs.
Hustle Up showcases all different kinds of people and their careers.  When I started reading more I was immediately intrigued by all the different kinds of people and what they do for a living.  I finally feel like I am at a stage in my life where I love what I do, but I am constantly thinking about the future and "what I want to be" in the next 5 years.   So check out my H-U-S-T-L-E today!!!!


What's your hustle?  I would love to hear what you all do!!!

Images via Hustle Up  

   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, thanks for the awesome shout out, Vanessa! So glad we've become BBFF's (blogger best friends forever! ha. just came up with that one... : ) And so happy you're now part of HUSTLE UP. Cheers to us & all the hard workers out there, working hard to make their dreams come true!!! XO, Shannon

Justina Blakeney said...

I love doing the Hustle!! Really enjoyed reading your hustle-file!

sdljkfgjkl said...

Glad you guys are exchanging blogs and dreams.. very inspiring. Cheers to Shan and Vanessa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...