6.09.2011

Inspiring Artist: Caitlin McGauley

Artist Caitlin McGauley has been a favorite of mine the minute I saw her work featured in my old issues of Domino Magazine.  I've loved and admired her paintings for sometime now, and the other day I
stumbled across her new website that you definitely have to check out!  Here are some of my favorites...


 How cute is this one with the orange walls and turquoise couch!?  I love how playfully whimsical these are, yet totally chic.
I'm so impressed and in awe of all the attention to detail.  I studied painting in high school and college and always wanted to be able to interpret a real life setting like this.  Caitlin is so talented! 

She's now selling some of her original artworks and I want one!  When she's not painting for herself, she is also working for some of my favorite brands like Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and Hermes.  You can also see her contributing on Lonny's Blog for Watercolor Wednesdays.   I can't wait to see what Caitlin does next!

Images via Caitlin McGauley

4 comments:

Marie said...

Love it!
xx Marie

Sandy said...

I love Caitlin's bold, bright watercolors. They are my favorites for decorating.

Valerie Friedrich said...

I'm here now, too! Love these paintings so much; thanks for the inspiration. Best, Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said...

I love her stuff! what beauty on top of already beautiful spaces.
do you Pinterest?? I would love to follow your boards! I attached my link below
Thanks for stopping by!
--
live with beauty,
{darlene}
fieldstonehilldesign.com
pinterest.com/fieldstonehill/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...