6.16.2011

Where I'm at Today: The Glam Lamb

Today I am guest blogging over at Hallie's fabulous blog The Glam Lamb!  Be sure to check out her new series "What's On Your Coffee Table."  Hallie was one of the first bloggers I met online!  This girl has some serious style and a great eye.  We always catch ourselves posting about the same things, and we always laugh how we are constantly thinking alike!  We both live in LA and even went to same college (University of Arizona - go 'Cats!)  Take a peek at one of my favorite daily reads and say hello to my girl Hallie!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Your pictures are beautiful over at The Glam Lamb.

Stephanie said...

Hello! I've been offline a couple of months and am now just catching up on your wonderful posts. Love the pic of you and baby on your profile btw! Hope you're well!

Stephanie

The Glam Lamb said...

Thanks for participating, you have such great style! It was so fun to kick off the series with you. Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
hal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...