6.03.2011

My New Favorite Fabric

A few weeks ago Hallie, over at The Glam Lamb, did a post about Liz Caan, my new favorite interior design crush.  I immediately fell in love with her work, but was even more intrigued by the fabric on the throw pillow, tossed casually in the white chair above with the Hermes blanket.  I later discovered while browsing through the latest issue of Lonny that it's Thomas Paul for Duralee.   
I love anything with a peacock feather!  This pattern in particular is really speaking to me because it's so graphic and packs a punch.  The brown color way Liz used works so well in this interior, it totally can stand alone, but it complements the other pieces in the room so nicely.  I love everything going on in this room!  The bright orange monogrammed pillows, the faux fur blanket, the dog painting, mixed with the mirrored nightstands.  Set against the calming blue walls is absolute perfection in my eyes!
Here are a few other colors of the fabric....
I love this  peacock blue, I would totally upholster a chair in this color...
Love the deep plum too, I could see this one used in a dining room... 
Of course, I love any great neutral with a great pattern!  This one would be my first choice to cover my bench at the foot of my bed.  I'm feeling inspired again!!!

3 comments:

The Glam Lamb said...

Love it!! Thanks for the mention, and I just adore that fabric. Liz Caan has some serious style!

Sandy said...

I love this bedroom the way the fabrics and pictures were mixed. Who would have thought of having a dog picture over the bed! Love the inspiration.

Karena said...

Vanessa so good to find you I love it as well, the entire room! That fabric is amazing well anything Thomas Paul does! Great colorways.

Be sure to enter my awesome $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...