6.01.2011

Pinks + Tans

This is, hands down, my most favorite color palette for summer!  Who doesn't look good with tan skin and pink cheeks???  What I love most about this combo is the energy it exudes!  It just screams confident, sexy, woman!  
(the leopard heels aren't bad either)
 Translated into an interior like this is also breath taking!  I love how this wood console comes alive with a pink lamp, paired with this bold piece of art.  I want to re-create that canvas, playing with this color combo - so easy to do!
Bright pink with nudes is so casual, chic, and effortless!
 Loving the zebra with these pink arm chairs and brown curtains.  Looks so easy and comfortable!
 I want that pink purse and those hot pants!
Light pink and tans is so calming...I remember watching this episode of Sarah's House and was so intrigued by this room, it's breath taking!
Hot pink scarf and beautiful tan leather goods with slimming black, doesn't get much better than this!  


top image via Design Darling

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful colour combination for both fashion and interiors x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...