7.22.2011

Off to San Diego!

I'm off to San Diego this weekend for my friend Laura's bachelorette party!  We've known each since we were 11 years old and I can't wait to catch up with my dearest friends!  Life has been pretty crazy around here, hence my lack of blog posts.  As you can see, we have a new look which I will write about next week, I got a promotion at work (which I am beyond thrilled about), and little Barron is on the verge of crawling which keeps me on my toes!  I hope you all enjoy this summer weekend and can't wait to catch up with you next week!

Cheers,
Vanessa

2 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Dying over your blog!! I LOVE it! Loved your post over at Paloma's today!

carol said...

Love the new look....classy, chic and pops right out at you! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...