7.26.2011

Where I'm at Today: La Dolce Vita

Today I am guest blogging over at Paloma's "Dream Home Series" on La Dolce Vita!!!  I was absolutely thrilled when Paloma asked me to participate, so I immediately got to work compiling all my favorite images from my personal files.  La Dolce Vita was one of the first blogs I started following 3 years ago and through the powers of Social Media have been able to develop a friendship with her.  I admire her fierce eye for style, determination to pursue her dreams, and am constantly inspired by High Gloss Magazine!  Please stop by and say hello!

xo,
Vanessa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw your post on La Dolce Vita and I had to check out your blog! I loved every room you chose for your dream home!

Sandy said...

Vanessa...you did a fabulous job putting together your dream home...my favorite by far...

Karena said...

Vanessa I will be right over I love your site and Paloma's...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Exciting New $150 Giveaway from Dr Perricone! Come and Enter!

DecRenew Interiors said...

Enjoyed your post on La Dolce Vita, now a follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...