1.14.2011

The Perfect Push Present

If you were reading my blog back in the Fall you may have seen my post about signet rings. I've had a love affair for this classic piece of jewelry since I received my first one from my high school when I was a senior. My husband got me this piece from Tiffany as a push present and I had my son's monogram engraved on the top so I am always reminded of him when I'm wearing it. I'm beyond thrilled at the quality of workmanship of the engraving and the style of the letters turned out just the way I wanted them. If you are interested in buying a signet ring from Tiffany I suggest you do it soon! They told me they will soon be discontinued...bummer!

1 comment:

Lil Ms. Motor Mouth said...

I adore this! I just had a baby and it's so perfect. I'm obsessed with my Flare (accessories) and I know I will cherish this ring for many many years. Thanks for sharing.

SD
www.requiredflare.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...